James Taylor forced to retire with serious heart condition

Posted by Cakefesto Cakefesto
James Taylor forced to retire with serious heart condition
In a shocking development, young cricketer today announced his retirement from cricket following the discovery of a serious heart condition. England batsman James Taylor cricket career has ended because he has a serious heart condition.

The 26-year-old has the serious heart condition, ARVC(Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Arrhythmia) an dhe needs to go under surgery for the decease. James took to twitter to reveal the news. Taylor called

"Safe to say this has been the toughest week of my life! My world is upside down. But I'm here to stay and I'm battling on! #lifestooshort"

- James Taylor (@jamestaylor20) April 12, 2016

James was aprt fo the team since 2012 and he has played seven Tests for England.Former England cricketers were quick to respond with messages of support as the news first emerged.

Taylor is to undergo surgery very soon. As per reports ARVC is a genetic condition that can lead to sudden death in young patients even those as fit as professional sportsmen.

TAGS: James Taylor ,Heart condition