Cake starts at Rs.400 only - Online cake delivery in Hyderabad

Cake starts at Rs.400 only - Online cake delivery in Hyderabad

Cakefesto
Administrator

Fresh cakes starts price at Rs.400/- only in Cakefesto.com. Today is yours loved one birthday. but you are not available in city . Don't worry. Cakefesto is provide cake delivery services in Hyderabad and Secunderabad. Cakefesto is one of the best cake delivery in Hyderabad. Why are you waiting? just log on our web cakefesto.com and select the cake and enter the shipping details. We are giving product to the right person and surprised yours love one.

More details: Please visit
www.cakefesto.com